Stack Using Linked List:
- We can create Stack using single linked list.
- Generally we use Stack using arrays.
- Stack using Linked list creation using Nodes.
- We implement the LIFO(Last In First Out) rule here also.
- “Top” should point to last node in the list.
Represents in the form of Stack:
- We use the top variable to perform stack operations.
- Initially top is pointing to NULL.
- NULL represents “Stack is Empty”
- The following diagram represents the physical layout of stack with nodes.
Push element on to the Stack:
- When we push the element, we use top pointer to store the element.
- Top initial value NULL need to place in the link location of node as we are connecting the nodes in reverse order.
Pop element from Stack:
- We need to check whether the stack is empty or not while removing the element from Stack.
- Always we remove the top element from the list.
- After removal, top is pointing to the next node in the list.