What is spring cloud?
- Spring Cloud in Microservices, is a system that provides integration with external systems.
- It is a short-lived framework that builds an application in a fast manner.
- Being associated with the finite amount of data processing, it plays a very important role in Microservice architecture.
What are the features of spring cloud?
- Versioned and distributed configuration
- Discovery of service registration
- Service to service calls
- Circuit breakers and load balancing
- Cluster state and leadership election
- Global locks and distributed messaging
What Is Semantic Monitoring?
- It combines monitoring of the entire application along with automated tests.
- The primary benefit of Semantic Monitoring is to find out the factors which are more profitable to your business.
- Semantic monitoring along with service layer monitoring approaches monitoring of micro services from a business point of view.
- Once an issue is detected, they allow faster isolation and bug triaging, thereby reducing the main time required to repair.
- It triages the service layer and transaction to figure out the transactions affected by availability or poor performance.
Why Would You Opt For Microservices Architecture?
- Microservices can adapt easily to other frameworks or technologies.
- Failure of a single process does not affect the entire system.
- Provides support to big enterprises as well as small teams.
- It can be deployed independently and in relatively less time.
What are the challenges of Microservice Architectures?
- Automate the Components
- Configuration Management
Differentite SOA and Microservices Architecture?
- Follows “share-as-much-as-possible” architecture approach
- Importance is on business functionality reuse
- They have common governance and standards
- Uses Enterprise Service bus (ESB) for communication
- They support multiple message protocols
- Follows “share-as-little-as-possible” architecture approach
- Importance is on the concept of “bounded context”
- They focus on people collaboration and freedom of other options
- Simple messaging system
- They use lightweight protocols such as HTTP/REST etc.
What is REST/RESTful and what are its uses?
- Representational State Transfer (REST)/RESTful web services are an architectural style to help computer systems communicate over the internet.
- This makes micro services easier to understand and implement.
- Micro services can be implemented with or without RESTful APIs, but it’s always easier to build loosely coupled micro services using RESTful APIs.
What is the use of Docker?
- Docker offers a container environment which can be used to host any application.
- This software application and the dependencies that support it which are tightly-packaged together.
How independent micro-services communicate with each other?
- It depends upon your project needs.
- However, in most cases, developers use HTTP/REST with JSON or Binary protocol.
- However, they can use any communication protocol.
What do you know about serverless model? What do you know about serverless model?
- Serverless refers to a model where the existence of servers is hidden from developers.
- It means you no longer have to deal with capacity, deployments, scaling and fault tolerance and OS.
- It will essentially reducing maintenance efforts and allow developers to quickly focus on developing codes.
- Amazon AWS Lambda
- Azure Functions
What is API Gateway?
- API Gateway is a special class of micro services that meets the need of a single client application (such as android app, web app, angular JS app, iPhone app, etc) and provide it with single entry point to the backend resources (microservices), providing cross-cutting concerns to them such as security, monitoring/metrics & resiliency.
What are the different Microservices Design Patterns?
- Aggregator Microservice Design Pattern
- API Gateway Design Pattern
- Chain of Responsibility Design Pattern
- Branch Microservice Design Pattern
- Circuit Breaker Design Pattern
- Asynchronous Messaging Design Pattern